viernes, 22 de junio de 2007

Too Many Jessicas!

So it turns out that Rachel, my girlfriend, and I both have little sisters named Jessica. This has caused many misunderstandings, and awkward situations (e.g. When Bro. Terribillini read my sister’s comments and was wondering why Jessica, his daughter, was telling me that she loved me). Therefore I have devised a solution to the problem, we rename both of them. We just need some suggestions on possible names for each one any suggestions? Please keep suggested names under six syllables.

8 comentarios:

JeanT dijo...

So probably your sister should be Jessica since she is your sister & had the name first, & our Jessica could be Jess (but she will probably have her own suggestion).

Lindsey dijo...

I don't know I was thinking we should rename Jessica Draper something like Dorcus (I don't think this need any explanation...)

Rachel dijo...

it's okay, jessica t. has a second name that we have used over the years: Spankey.

Jessica dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Jessica dijo...

RUDE!
love,
Dorcas

Pace dijo...

You have a girlfriend!? haha yeah right, you're in another country

Sadie dijo...

Jessica name should be drama queen. Hey Dustin would you mind if eli used you fly fishing rod he wants to try to learn to fly fish.

Anónimo dijo...

o! i read the dancing post before this one, so you might be confused... .
my friends call me Yess or Hessy (since we are very much influenced by the spanish-speaking population here).
-Yess